Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China
Summary of cost of living in Zhenjiang
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 14,320元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 5,115元 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Zhenjiang.
List of prices in Zhenjiang, China. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 14, 2020
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,494 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,290,000 (about 3 hours ago)