Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar
Summary of cost of living in Yangon
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 3,698,712 Kyat
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 2,147,721 Kyat WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Yangon.
List of prices in Yangon, Myanmar. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 363 prices entered by 34 different people.
Latest price update: April 01, 2020
Moving to Yangon with your children?
Do you live in Yangon? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Varna costs 550 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,306 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)