Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Vancouver
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$5,975
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$3,444
- Vancouver is the 2nd most expensive city in Canada (2 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Vancouver is cheaper than in 50% of cities in N. America (36 out of 72)
- Cost of living in Vancouver is more expensive than in 74% of cities in the World (69 out of 259)
List of prices in Vancouver, Canada. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,350 prices entered by 265 different people.
Latest price update: March 28, 2020
Vancouver position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 72
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Vancouver compared to other cities:
Do you live in Vancouver? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)