Cost of living in Turin, Italy
Summary of cost of living in Turin
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,935
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,315
- Turin is the 2nd cheapest city in Italy (7 out of 8)
- Cost of living in Turin is cheaper than in 77% of cities in Western Europe (43 out of 56)
- Cost of living in Turin is cheaper than in 53% of cities in the World (125 out of 237)
List of prices in Turin, Italy. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 347 prices entered by 40 different people.
Latest price update: August 10, 2020
Turin position in our World Ranking
out of 237
out of 56
out of 8
Cheapest and most expensive products in Turin compared to other cities:
Do you live in Turin? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)