Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia
Summary of cost of living in Tunis
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 4,988 Dinar
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 2,141 Dinar
- Tunis is the cheapest city in Africa (6 out of 6)
- Cost of living in Tunis is cheaper than in 91% of cities in the World (182 out of 200)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Tunis.
List of prices in Tunis, Tunisia. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 432 prices entered by 35 different people.
Latest price update: March 01, 2021
Tunis position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tunis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tunis? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)