Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tucson, Arizona
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,577
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,861
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 89% of cities in USA (51 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 87% of cities in N. America (59 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is more expensive than in 51% of cities in the World (116 out of 235)
List of prices in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 455 prices entered by 39 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Tucson position in our World Ranking
out of 235
out of 68
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tucson compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tucson, Arizona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 4 hours ago)