Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tucson, Arizona
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,634
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,945
- Tucson, Arizona is the 4th cheapest city in USA (39 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 92% of cities in N. America (49 out of 53)
- Cost of living in Tucson, Arizona is cheaper than in 52% of cities in the World (104 out of 200)
List of prices in Tucson, Arizona, United States. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 417 prices entered by 27 different people.
Latest price update: February 25, 2021
Tucson position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 53
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tucson compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tucson, Arizona? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madrid costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 103 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zaragoza costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)