Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico
Summary of cost of living in Tijuana
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 45,712
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 22,719
- Tijuana is the 2nd most expensive city in Mexico (2 out of 11)
- Cost of living in Tijuana is cheaper than in 64% of cities in Latin America (28 out of 44)
- Cost of living in Tijuana is cheaper than in 86% of cities in the World (224 out of 259)
List of prices in Tijuana, Mexico. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 558 prices entered by 50 different people.
Latest price update: March 31, 2020
Tijuana position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 44
out of 11
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tijuana compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tijuana? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)