Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Tampa, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,119
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,247
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 59% of cities in USA (34 out of 58)
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is cheaper than in 51% of cities in N. America (36 out of 71)
- Cost of living in Tampa, Florida is more expensive than in 73% of cities in the World (71 out of 259)
List of prices in Tampa, Florida, United States. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 638 prices entered by 66 different people.
Latest price update: March 31, 2020
Tampa position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 71
out of 58
Cheapest and most expensive products in Tampa compared to other cities:
Do you live in Tampa, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 1.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 4 hours ago)