Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany
Summary of cost of living in Stuttgart
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €3,492
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,813
- Stuttgart is the 2nd cheapest city in Germany (5 out of 6)
- Cost of living in Stuttgart is cheaper than in 49% of cities in Western Europe (27 out of 55)
- Cost of living in Stuttgart is more expensive than in 62% of cities in the World (91 out of 239)
List of prices in Stuttgart, Germany. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 126 prices entered by 34 different people.
Latest price update: July 07, 2020
Stuttgart position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 55
out of 6
Cheapest and most expensive products in Stuttgart compared to other cities:
Do you live in Stuttgart? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)