Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States
Summary of cost of living in Spokane, Washington
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,895
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,053
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 81% of cities in USA (46 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is cheaper than in 75% of cities in N. America (52 out of 69)
- Cost of living in Spokane, Washington is more expensive than in 57% of cities in the World (103 out of 238)
List of prices in Spokane, Washington, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
Latest price update: August 05, 2020
Spokane, Washington position in our World Ranking
out of 238
out of 69
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Spokane, Washington compared to other cities:
Do you live in Spokane, Washington? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,494 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 4 hours ago)