Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Summary of cost of living in Santiago de Compostela
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,500
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,100 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Santiago de Compostela.
List of prices in Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
Latest price update: August 08, 2020
Do you live in Santiago de Compostela? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 5 hours ago)