Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b14,118
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b6,141
- Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra is more expensive than in 67% of cities in Latin America (15 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra is cheaper than in 78% of cities in the World (187 out of 239)
List of prices in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 721 prices entered by 49 different people.
Latest price update: July 02, 2020
Santa Cruz de la Sierra position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Santa Cruz de la Sierra compared to other cities:
Do you live in Santa Cruz de la Sierra? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨125 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jammu costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reno, Nevada costs $1,728 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,000 (about 4 hours ago)