Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Santa Barbara, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,605
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,494 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Santa Barbara, California.
List of prices in Santa Barbara, California, United States. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 169 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: July 27, 2020
Do you live in Santa Barbara, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 4 hours ago)