Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil
Summary of cost of living in Salvador
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: R$ 9,001
- Single person estimated monthly costs: R$ 3,785
- Salvador is the cheapest city in Brazil (11 out of 11)
- Cost of living in Salvador is cheaper than in 66% of cities in Latin America (29 out of 44)
- Cost of living in Salvador is cheaper than in 87% of cities in the World (226 out of 259)
List of prices in Salvador, Brazil. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 235 prices entered by 28 different people.
Latest price update: March 31, 2020
Salvador position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 44
out of 11
Cheapest and most expensive products in Salvador compared to other cities:
Do you live in Salvador? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 4 hours ago)