Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador
Summary of cost of living in Riobamba
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $2,199
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $819 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Riobamba.
List of prices in Riobamba, Ecuador. Current as of Nov 2019.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: November 07, 2019
Do you live in Riobamba? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)