Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Quebec City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$4,137
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$1,875
- Quebec City is the cheapest city in Canada (9 out of 9)
- Quebec City is the 2nd cheapest city in N. America (54 out of 55)
- Cost of living in Quebec City is cheaper than in 57% of cities in the World (114 out of 201)
List of prices in Quebec City, Canada. Current as of Apr 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 181 prices entered by 40 different people.
Latest price update: April 16, 2021
Quebec City position in our World Ranking
out of 201
out of 55
out of 9
Cheapest and most expensive products in Quebec City compared to other cities:
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)