Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada
Summary of cost of living in Quebec City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: C$4,219
- Single person estimated monthly costs: C$1,954
- Quebec City is the cheapest city in Canada (11 out of 11)
- Quebec City is the cheapest city in N. America (68 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Quebec City is cheaper than in 56% of cities in the World (134 out of 239)
List of prices in Quebec City, Canada. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 164 prices entered by 42 different people.
Latest price update: July 07, 2020
Quebec City position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 68
out of 11
Cheapest and most expensive products in Quebec City compared to other cities:
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)