Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico
Summary of cost of living in Puebla
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 42,713
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Mex$ 19,747
- Puebla is the 3rd cheapest city in Mexico (5 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Puebla is cheaper than in 51% of cities in Latin America (18 out of 35)
- Cost of living in Puebla is cheaper than in 82% of cities in the World (163 out of 198)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Puebla.
List of prices in Puebla, Mexico. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 532 prices entered by 38 different people.
Latest price update: March 05, 2021
Puebla position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 35
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Puebla compared to other cities:
Do you live in Puebla? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 4 hours ago)