Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru
Summary of cost of living in Pucallpa
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: S/. 5,209
- Single person estimated monthly costs: S/. 2,075 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Pucallpa.
List of prices in Pucallpa, Peru. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 15, 2020
Do you live in Pucallpa? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)