Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Summary of cost of living in Port of Spain
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 21,173 TT$
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 9,238 TT$ WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Port of Spain.
List of prices in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago. Current as of Jan 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
Latest price update: January 17, 2021
Do you live in Port of Spain? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.40 (about 2 hours ago)