Cost of living in Perth, Australia
Summary of cost of living in Perth
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: AU$5,536
- Single person estimated monthly costs: AU$2,878
- Perth is the cheapest city in Australia (5 out of 5)
- Perth is the cheapest city in Oceania (7 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Perth is more expensive than in 63% of cities in the World (90 out of 238)
List of prices in Perth, Australia. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 744 prices entered by 89 different people.
Latest price update: July 03, 2020
Perth position in our World Ranking
out of 238
out of 7
out of 5
Cheapest and most expensive products in Perth compared to other cities:
Do you live in Perth? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 1.08 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 5,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)