Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil
Summary of cost of living in Pelotas
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: R$ 8,238
- Single person estimated monthly costs: R$ 3,442 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Pelotas.
List of prices in Pelotas, Brazil. Current as of Apr 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 22, 2021
Do you live in Pelotas? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Minsk costs 100 BYN (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)