Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Summary of cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,490
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,714
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is cheaper than in 88% of cities in USA (50 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is cheaper than in 84% of cities in N. America (58 out of 69)
- Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska is more expensive than in 52% of cities in the World (115 out of 236)
List of prices in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Omaha position in our World Ranking
out of 236
out of 69
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Omaha compared to other cities:
Do you live in Omaha, Nebraska? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 3 hours ago)