Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Summary of cost of living in Guatemala City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Q18,162
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Q8,421
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is more expensive than in 63% of cities in Latin America (13 out of 32)
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is cheaper than in 77% of cities in the World (140 out of 182)
List of prices in Guatemala City
Current as of Apr 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 509 prices entered by 58 different people.
Latest price update: April 10, 2021
Did you know that ...
Guatemala position in our World Ranking
out of 182
out of 32
Cheapest and most expensive products in Guatemala compared to other cities:
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)