Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala
Summary of cost of living in Guatemala City
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: Q18,170
- Single person estimated monthly costs: Q8,423
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is more expensive than in 71% of cities in Latin America (11 out of 35)
- Cost of living in Guatemala City is cheaper than in 76% of cities in the World (150 out of 198)
List of prices in Guatemala City, Guatemala. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 550 prices entered by 61 different people.
Latest price update: March 03, 2021
Guatemala position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 35
Cheapest and most expensive products in Guatemala compared to other cities:
Do you live in Guatemala City? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 4 hours ago)