Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨162,514
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨83,612
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 4)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 69% of cities in Asia (11 out of 16)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 84% of cities in the World (167 out of 198)
List of prices in Mumbai, India. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,068 prices entered by 133 different people.
Latest price update: March 03, 2021
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 198
out of 16
out of 4
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (about 3 hours ago)