Cost of living in Mumbai, India
Summary of cost of living in Mumbai
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₨155,670
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₨83,570
- Mumbai is the most expensive city in India (1 out of 7)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 63% of cities in Asia (12 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Mumbai is cheaper than in 88% of cities in the World (209 out of 238)
List of prices in Mumbai, India. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 1,813 prices entered by 200 different people.
Latest price update: July 14, 2020
Mumbai position in our World Ranking
out of 238
out of 19
out of 7
Cheapest and most expensive products in Mumbai compared to other cities:
Do you live in Mumbai? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)