Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Summary of cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,238
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,644
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in USA (57 out of 57)
- Memphis, Tennessee is the cheapest city in N. America (68 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee is cheaper than in 56% of cities in the World (131 out of 235)
List of prices in Memphis, Tennessee, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 35 prices entered by 13 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Memphis position in our World Ranking
out of 235
out of 68
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Memphis compared to other cities:
Do you live in Memphis, Tennessee? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 4 hours ago)