Cost of living in Melilla, Spain
Summary of cost of living in Melilla
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,550
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €1,116 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Melilla.
List of prices in Melilla, Spain. Current as of May 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
Latest price update: May 12, 2020
Do you live in Melilla? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)