Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Summary of cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,041
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,151
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 69% of cities in USA (29 out of 42)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 66% of cities in N. America (35 out of 53)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is more expensive than in 60% of cities in the World (82 out of 200)
List of prices in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 582 prices entered by 64 different people.
Latest price update: February 25, 2021
Las Vegas position in our World Ranking
out of 200
out of 53
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in Las Vegas compared to other cities:
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madrid costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 103 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zaragoza costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)