Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Summary of cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,079
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,210
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 60% of cities in USA (34 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is cheaper than in 54% of cities in N. America (37 out of 68)
- Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada is more expensive than in 66% of cities in the World (82 out of 235)
List of prices in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 409 prices entered by 66 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Las Vegas position in our World Ranking
out of 235
out of 68
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Las Vegas compared to other cities:
Do you live in Las Vegas, Nevada? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 4 hours ago)