Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia
Summary of cost of living in La Paz
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $b14,771
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $b6,931
- Cost of living in La Paz is more expensive than in 79% of cities in Latin America (10 out of 42)
- Cost of living in La Paz is cheaper than in 74% of cities in the World (176 out of 237)
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in La Paz.
List of prices in La Paz, Bolivia. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 343 prices entered by 37 different people.
Latest price update: August 09, 2020
La Paz position in our World Ranking
out of 237
out of 42
Cheapest and most expensive products in La Paz compared to other cities:
Do you live in La Paz? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 527 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$20 (about 4 hours ago)