Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece
Summary of cost of living in Kalamata
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: €2,457
- Single person estimated monthly costs: €912 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Kalamata.
List of prices in Kalamata, Greece. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 05, 2020
Do you live in Kalamata? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,365 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €300 (31 minutes ago)