Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,707
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,918
- Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida is cheaper than in 86% of cities in USA (49 out of 57)
- Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida is cheaper than in 83% of cities in N. America (57 out of 69)
- Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida is more expensive than in 53% of cities in the World (112 out of 236)
List of prices in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 166 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Jacksonville position in our World Ranking
out of 236
out of 69
out of 57
Cheapest and most expensive products in Jacksonville compared to other cities:
Do you live in Jacksonville, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 7,000元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$102 (about 3 hours ago)