Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States
Summary of cost of living in Ithaca, New York
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,025
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,208 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Ithaca.
List of prices in Ithaca, New York, United States. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: July 07, 2020
Do you live in Ithaca, New York? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)