Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey
Summary of cost of living in Istanbul
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 12,237TL
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 5,215TL
- Istanbul is the most expensive city in Turkey (1 out of 4)
- Cost of living in Istanbul is cheaper than in 71% of cities in Middle East (12 out of 17)
- Cost of living in Istanbul is cheaper than in 88% of cities in the World (225 out of 257)
List of prices in Istanbul, Turkey. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 3,777 prices entered by 488 different people.
Latest price update: April 09, 2020
Moving to Istanbul with your children?
Istanbul position in our World Ranking
out of 257
out of 17
out of 4
Cheapest and most expensive products in Istanbul compared to other cities:
Do you live in Istanbul? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 300,000 Bs.S. (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$92,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)