Cost of living in Irvine, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Irvine, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $5,464
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $3,471 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Irvine, California.
List of prices in Irvine, California, United States. Current as of May 2021.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 235 prices entered by 11 different people.
Latest price update: May 12, 2021
Do you live in Irvine, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)