Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Summary of cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,438
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,805 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Huntsville.
List of prices in Huntsville, Alabama, United States. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 109 prices entered by 16 different people.
Latest price update: March 05, 2021
Do you live in Huntsville, Alabama? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Juazeiro do Norte costs R$ 5.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 107 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)