Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands
Summary of cost of living in Honiara
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 32,245 SI$
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 17,419 SI$ WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Honiara.
List of prices in Honiara, Solomon Islands. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 06, 2020
Do you live in Honiara? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bamako costs 5,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)