Cost of living in Hong Kong
Summary of cost of living in Hong Kong
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: HK$60,056
- Single person estimated monthly costs: HK$44,750
- Hong Kong is the most expensive city in Asia (1 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Hong Kong is more expensive than in 97% of cities in the World (10 out of 259)
List of prices in Hong Kong. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 870 prices entered by 202 different people.
Latest price update: March 30, 2020
Moving to Hong Kong with your children?
Hong Kong position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 19
Cheapest and most expensive products in Hong Kong compared to other cities:
Do you live in Hong Kong? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $1.83 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Quito costs $1.89 (about 2 hours ago)