Cost of living in Havana, Cuba
Summary of cost of living in Havana
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 2,738 CUC
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 970 CUC WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Havana.
List of prices in Havana, Cuba. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 1,223 prices entered by 64 different people.
Latest price update: March 31, 2020
Do you live in Havana? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 310 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 4 hours ago)