Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Summary of cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,429
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,357 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Hartford.
List of prices in Hartford, Connecticut, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Do you live in Hartford, Connecticut? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $1,440,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 4 hours ago)