Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe
Summary of cost of living in Harare
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,548
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,657 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Harare.
List of prices in Harare, Zimbabwe. Current as of Feb 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
Latest price update: February 26, 2021
Do you live in Harare? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)