Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea
Summary of cost of living in Gwangju
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: ₩3,978,929
- Single person estimated monthly costs: ₩1,311,472 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Gwangju.
List of prices in Gwangju, South Korea. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: July 07, 2020
Do you live in Gwangju? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$18 (about 2 hours ago)