Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana
Summary of cost of living in Gaborone
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: P23,871
- Single person estimated monthly costs: P10,836
- Gaborone is the 4th cheapest city in Africa (9 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Gaborone is cheaper than in 83% of cities in the World (213 out of 257)
List of prices in Gaborone
Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
Latest price update: April 06, 2020
Did you know that ...
Gaborone position in our World Ranking
out of 257
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Gaborone compared to other cities:
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Port Moresby costs 400 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 163 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manila costs Php2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr6,000 (about 5 hours ago)