Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana
Summary of cost of living in Gaborone
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: P23,871
- Single person estimated monthly costs: P10,836
- Gaborone is the 2nd cheapest city in Africa (11 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Gaborone is cheaper than in 83% of cities in the World (217 out of 260)
List of prices in Gaborone, Botswana. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
Latest price update: March 28, 2020
Gaborone position in our World Ranking
out of 260
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Gaborone compared to other cities:
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gramado costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$27,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Zagreb costs 2,808 kn (about 3 hours ago)