Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia
Summary of cost of living in Gabès
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 2,543 Dinar
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 989 Dinar WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Gabès.
List of prices in Gabès, Tunisia. Current as of Jul 2018.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: July 21, 2018
Do you live in Gabès? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Washington D.C. costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)