Cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Summary of cost of living in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $4,331
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $2,480 WARNING! These estimates are based on only a few data points. At the moment, you should treat them only as a best guess.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
List of prices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States. Current as of Mar 2021.
Change the currency:
WARNING! These prices are based on only a few data points. At this point they are mostly a guess. They are based on 334 prices entered by 23 different people.
Latest price update: March 05, 2021
Do you live in Fort Lauderdale, Florida? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €29,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Coimbatore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kingston costs J$5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 4 hours ago)