Cost of living in Fargo, United States
Summary of cost of living in Fargo
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $3,699
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $1,754 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Fargo.
List of prices in Fargo, United States. Current as of May 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: May 09, 2021
Do you live in Fargo? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)