Cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia
Summary of cost of living in Faaa, French Polynesia
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 498,019 Franc
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 245,764 Franc WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Faaa, French Polynesia.
List of prices in Faaa, French Polynesia, French Polynesia. Current as of Apr 2021.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
Latest price update: April 17, 2021
Do you live in Faaa, French Polynesia? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)