Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Summary of cost of living in Dar es Salaam
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 5,991,591 Shilling
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 3,396,815 Shilling
- Cost of living in Dar es Salaam is more expensive than in 75% of cities in Africa (4 out of 12)
- Cost of living in Dar es Salaam is cheaper than in 74% of cities in the World (192 out of 260)
List of prices in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 114 prices entered by 16 different people.
Latest price update: March 28, 2020
Dar es Salaam position in our World Ranking
out of 260
out of 12
Cheapest and most expensive products in Dar es Salaam compared to other cities:
Do you live in Dar es Salaam? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 262,284 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €33,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gramado costs R$ 70 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$27,990 (about 3 hours ago)