Cost of living in Cusco, Peru
Summary of cost of living in Cusco
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: S/. 6,489
- Single person estimated monthly costs: S/. 2,827 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Cusco.
List of prices in Cusco, Peru. Current as of Oct 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 263 prices entered by 17 different people.
Latest price update: October 18, 2020
Do you live in Cusco? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 95 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Paz costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)