Cost of living in Curicó, Chile
Summary of cost of living in Curicó
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: CH$1,388,686
- Single person estimated monthly costs: CH$625,128 WARNING! These estimates are currently based on just a small amount of data. They provide a decent starting assumption, but they are not yet completely reliable.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Curicó.
List of prices in Curicó, Chile. Current as of Feb 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are lacking data. It provides a decent estimate, but they are not yet reliable. They are based on 120 prices entered by 5 different people.
Latest price update: February 04, 2020
Do you live in Curicó? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of rice in Bamako costs 5,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Valletta costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)